Countryside Pool Services, a rapidly growing residential swimming pool company is looking for a service technician and construction laborers. We are looking for an individual with strong work ethic, hard-working, reliable, and trustworthy with pool experience to join our team. This is a year round full-time position.
Individual must be able to do heavy lifting, conscientious about job duties, dependable, efficient and must be able to communicate effectively in a professional manner with pool homeowners.
Clean driving record. Company vehicle provided. This is a salaried position based on experience. We are a growing pool company looking to add the right person to our team. If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please respond with your resume or work experience.
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, and repairing pool equipment.
- Perform minor plumbing and electrical repair.
- Vacuuming, Skimming,/ Brushing pools
- Maintaining chemical levels
- Maintaining salt systems/chlorine generators
- Interacting with homeowners on a daily basis in a professional manner
- Swimming pool maintenance and repair experience.
- Legal ability to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to work.
- A clear criminal history
- A valid driver’s license with a clear driving record.
Physical Demands : Walking, bending, lifting, repetitive motion, heavy lifting, confined spaces, use of hand and power tools, driving short and long distances, ability to use computer and tablet.
Compensation: Compensation based on experience and certifications.
Job Type: Full-time