Pool construction company located in Jessup MD , is hiring for a swimming pool construction tech position. This swimming pool construction tech will be responsible for the quality and consistency of the construction process from the moment it is sold to delivery of finished project. Primary job duties will include the following: provide oversight and manage day to day construction, maintain a schedule, assist with plan review, interact with sub-contractor and employees, completed repairs or clean up as needed and meet with inspectors.
To be considered for this position you must possess all the following qualities:
· Strong knowledge of construction of swimming pools
· Knowledge of construction of hardscapes such as patios, retaining walls
· The ability to efficiently manage employees and subcontractors
· Ability to identify inefficiencies in the project
· Monitor customer satisfaction
· Ability to read and follow blueprints
· Willingness to Serve
· Ability to Multi-Task
· Solutions Focused
· Minimum of 2 years of construction experience – Pool Industry experience Highly Desired
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
Able to approach problems both logically and creatively
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of a great team, please reply to this ad, including your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: compensation based on experience.