A division of the Scott Payne Outdoor Group, Scott Payne Custom Pools is looking for an experienced small machine equipment operator to join our team in our Hatfield, Pa office.
The qualified candidate must be a motivated self-starter with exceptional communication and customer service skills. Neat in appearance and being organized are paramount. This person will be responsible for working on job sites operating machinery and transporting equipment between jobs.
The Scott Payne Outdoor Group is a complete Design & Build Outdoor Living Company. Our focus is 100% customer satisfaction striving for results above our clients’ expectations. Since 2014 the brand has grown to include Scott Payne Custom Pools, Pool Refresh Renovation Specialists, Scott Payne Outdoors, Pool Perfect Service Specialists, Funside Pools and Scott Payne Commercial Pools. Our companies have been built on a reputation of providing uncompromised workmanship and backing it up with the integrity of our name. We service Eastern Pa, New Jersey and Northern Delaware.
• Candidate will be responsible for digging and backfilling holes/trenches.
• Candidate will be responsible for grading and performing yard/jobsite cleanups.
• Safely transporting and unloading/reloading equipment to/from jobsites.
• Properly maintain and service equipment and vehicles. Follow company inspection requirements.
• Must have general operating knowledge of hand tools.
• Be able to lift 80lbs.
• Be able to work in various outdoor conditions and weather environments.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience operating a skid steer and mini excavator.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience towing truck/trailer combinations
• Cleaning driving record – CDL preferred.
• General knowledge of DOT requirements.
• A successful history of a job site construction experience.
• Swimming pool or landscaping construction a plus.
• Works well in fast paced environment.
• Customer service orientated.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Team player with a Win for the Team attitude.
• Positive and outgoing personality
• Goal oriented.
• 2 – 3 years: small machine operation and transportation experience.
• 3 – 4 years: Swimming Pool industry or Landscape Backyard Design/Build Experience.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Licenses & Certifications
• Valid Driver’s License – Clean Record
• CDL A or B with Medical Card
Job Type: Full-time
• Monday to Friday on job site between 6-7am.
• Weekend availability
• This position is a hourly plus overtime position with potential company performance bonuses. The successful candidate could expect compensation to exceed $60,000 first year with room for company growth. Base salary based on experience.
• Paid Vacation
• Company Paid Health & Dental Insurance.
• Company IRA with 3% match.
• Amazing company atmosphere.
Work Location: One Central Location serving Eastern Pa, New Jersey and Northern Delaware.
Scott Payne Outdoor Group is Drug Free work place and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.